Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day With God

Idaho has been absolutely crazy you guys! Bill and Gloria are completely amazing people! Every moment that I spend with them if its working or just hanging out is a total blessing.

Yesterday Bill, Brady (another intern), and I moved/organized a pile of wood that the previous owner of their property had left behind. At lunch we took a break and got to talk with Bill about his ministry experience. He laid out a great outline using 2 Corinthians 5:18-20 and shared his heart with us about the joy and commitment of life in ministry. It was so cool to listen to this man share about roughly thirty years of ministry experience, the ups, the downs, the in-betweens. Brady and I got to ask him literally anything we could think of. I picked his brain on church planting, church leadership, and a bunch of other stuff. I wont type out every detail simply because that would take way too long but basically, the time was amazing and such a huge blessing.

Today Bill is working in his office at church all day so I got the official instruction to spend my day reading and praying. Im so stoked. I really need this time with my Savior and the Lord brought me this opportunity just at the right moment.

Please join me in prayer today, for my time today, for the EMI trip over interterm, for God's guidance in my life, for the ministry God has for me. Basically whatever God lays on your heart to pray I would appreciate your prayers! Thank you so much you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment