Saturday, June 19, 2010

Manti

So the last two days have been pretty crazy! God has brought some awesome opportunities to me as far as conversations and resources go for EMI next year!!! Im totally stoked to see how He continues to unfold His ridiculously amazing Master plan in front of me.

The last two nights have been equally crazy. We have gone to Manti to talk with people who are hanging around for the pageant. God has opened up awesome conversations for people, bringing people together who have very specific similarities and using those for His truth to be heard! I love how He continually reminds me that NOTHING is wasted in His perfect plan!!! Its really late and I need to be up early, if you want details call me.

Thank you all so much for your continued prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment