Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Prayer Requests!

I leave for Utah in just under two weeks (12 days)! That fact is really exciting and slightly terrifying all in the same instance. If you guys could keep me in prayer over the course of the summer that would be completely amazing!!! I will continue to update my specific prayer requests over the course of the summer but for now here is a quick list of things I would love to be lifted up!

-For God to be glorified!!!
-For God to open doors and for me to obey in faith walking through them
-For relationships to be built
-For humility, patience and love
-For Christ to be exhibited in all of my actions/interactions

Ephesians 6:19-20

Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment